The Lost Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost Chapters

Short Stories by Michelle G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHAPTER TWO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

CHAPTER TWO Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER TWO   CHAPTER TWO Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:22 pm

"Adams, this is Cedrik. Tomorrow morning, I need you to go at The Virginia's Hospital Center in Arlington. There is this woman, Michelle Henderson and It was too late when I visit her yesterday, I would really appreciate it if you could stop there tomorrow morning and interrogate her about the assault on Montgomery Street."

Cedrik had plenty of work to do tomorrow and couldn't even free himself to go back to the hospital in order to questioned Michelle about the attack at her apartment.

"Yes? Thank you Adam, I owe you one! I'll see you tomorrow at the Office."

Adam accepted to help Cedrik and it was a relief for the 53 year old FBI Agent. Ending the call with his FBI partner, Cedrik headed toward his kitchen and poured himself a glass of red wine, unaware that his encounter with the young woman had pleased her, Cedrik only thought he had done this job and that it was stopping there.

While taking a sip of red wine, Cedrik reminded himself of that way Michelle Henderson kept looking at him during their first minutes in the Hospital Room. He could have swore she had her eyes glued on his crotch and quite frankly he didn't even know what to think of this. He was even ill at ease wondering why she would have led her eyes in this direction. Was there something strange that caught the woman's attention? He couldn't tell and just wanted to forget this little interaction between them.

"Don't be delusional Cedrik, it must have been the pills she's taken!"

He told himself before smirking in amusement. He just thought it was a strange behavior coming from a young woman and even though he didn't want to think that she had glimpse at his crotch, Cedrik knew well that her eyes were fixing this part of his body.

He rapidly gulped down the rest of the red wine and climbed upstairs to take his shower before going to bed.

It was 9:38 AM when Michelle Henderson grabbed a book to read. She hated to read, but it was either this or chatting with the 3 older women and quite frankly she wasn't in the mood to chat with Bertha, Sandra, and Jannie. From time to time she would glimpse at the 3 older woman chatting about their husbands and she thought they were pathetic. Michelle couldn't help rolling her eyes when she heard Sandra commenting about how she liked to use a Vibrator. Even though Michelle didn't know exactly Sandra's age, she knew that she was in her late sixties and Michelle thought it was disgusting.

"Eww!"

The young woman winced in horror and decided it was time to turn on her iPod, she didn't need to hear the ladies' Sexual stories and adventures with themselves. She was respecting them, but the less she knew, the better it was for her.

Listening to her music while relaxing, Michelle slowly drifted to sleep in her bed until the shadow of a man was cast over her. Wanting to see who was blocking the sun from warming her, Michelle reopened her blue eyes and was welcomed by Adam Xavier. She was once again forced to turned off her iPod and take the earphones from her ears.

"Hello Miss Henderson, I'm Adam Xavier. I'm from the FBI, I'm here to complete the interrogation you had with Mr. Alexander yesterday. Can I sit down?"

She raised her eyebrow at him and wasn't impressed at all with that Brad Pitt wannabe standing in front of the Window where the sun was radiating through. If he could sit down? Michelle felt like telling him no and she didn't care he was from the FBI, she wanted to be interrogated by Cedrik, not this clown coming out of the FBI training School.

"No! Cedrik told me he would come back. I was expecting him, not you!"

She wasn't happy at all and the sulky gaze displayed over her face couldn't explain it better.

"Yea, I see Miss Henderson. Mister Alexander couldn't come today, I'm replacing him. Don't worry, it will be fine."

Michelle bit the inside of her cheek and sighed.

"I'm not answering any of your questions. I don't know who you are. If Mister Alexander wants his answers, tell him to come get them himself. Alright Brad Pitt?"

Michelle was rather a smart girl and saw how flustered was the Young FBI agent. She didn't care who he was, she wasn't trusting that man to begin with.

"Miss Henderson, do you realize the gravity of the situation in which you are? If you don't answers these questions, you could be accused of murder, and I'm pretty sure you don't want this."

This was the cherry on top of the cake, thought Michelle as the blonde haired FBI agent informed Michelle of the consequences of not wanting to answers the question. She was more than angry, she was fuming when the FBI agent ended up threatening her.

"Excuse me? Murder? Do I have to remind you that a man broke into my apartment and injured me? I ended up with a broken leg and I'm still trying to understand what happened! I don't know the man who broke into my place, all I remember is that he had brown eyes and he was around 5'10". And yes I killed him, because he was about to kill me!"

She had killed the man as a self defense act and would've never killed someone unless her safety was in jeopardy.

"How did you kill him?"

Michelle was on the verge of crying after telling once again her story, and with the 3 older women taking place in her room, Michelle wasn't at ease with having the eyes and especially the ears of the women glued on her.

"Look, I have no privacy in here. I'm not telling my story again with those ones spying on us!"

She gave the women a glare that would've killed them if her eyes had daggers. Michelle couldn't even fathom how the FBI agent was acting around her. No delicacy at all in his questions, and he was doing as if they were by themselves, which wasn't the case.

"Well, write it down! I'm not going until you explain me the whole thing. Mister Alexander would've asked the same questions. There's no difference at all, you understand?"

Lowering down her eyes on her right wrist that was swollen, Michelle was still having a hard time with the flexibility in her right hand and couldn't write properly. She quickly let the FBI Agent aware of her condition.

"I have a bad sprain in my wrist, I cannot write with my right hand. Please leave me alone..."

Tears began streaming down on her cheeks as she the rage in her grew stronger, especially with this arrogant FBI Agent that dare to threaten her.

She had a feeling that the FBI agent didn't care that much about her own good, and that all he wanted was those answers to complete the investigation.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone. I will inform Mister Alexander of your situation and perhaps we will be able to interrogate you in a separate room!"

The FBI agent was seen leaving Michelle's room and this is only few minutes after that Michelle was being told by the head nurse about her new room awaiting for her. No More older women babbling for no reason, just her in a lonely room.

"What do you mean she refused to answers the questions?"

Cedrik was having a discussion with Adam in his office few hours after the visit Adam paid to Michelle at the Hospital. Trying to understand what had happened.

"She wanted you! She clearly stated that if you wanted your questions answered, to come by yourself. I'll be honest Cedrik, I won't waste time with that woman. Just like she said, get them yourself!"

Adam nodded at Cedrik, and the 53 year old FBI agent watched his partner leaving his office, being left speechless about this encounter with Adam. He sighed loudly before gathering the files he needed in order to pursue his work at home. Taking a peek at his watch, Cedrik shook his head in disappointment knowing it was once again too late to pay a visit to Michelle Henderson. It was only 7:34 PM, perhaps the nurses would agree at leaving Cedrik in Michelle's room for a little ten minutes. He wasn't really sure, but trying wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://thelostchapters.board-directory.net

CHAPTER TWO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Chapters :: Stories :: A Strange Path-
Jump to: