The Lost Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost Chapters

Short Stories by Michelle G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHAPTER THREE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

CHAPTER THREE Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER THREE   CHAPTER THREE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:26 pm

"Special FBI Agent Alexander, I'm here for Miss Henderson, Michelle Henderson to be more precised."

Cedrik had to pull out his FBI Badge for the nurse who was refusing to allow Cedrik to Michelle's room, since there were no visitors allowed after 7:30 PM. Cedrik had this serious gaze on his face, he hadn't come to the hospital to waste his time with nurses that were sticking to their rules. Cedrik was a stubborn man, when he had something in mind, he wasn't giving up on the idea quite easily.

"Alright, Alright, room number 518. She's by herself, or else I wouldn't have authorized you Mister. Ten minutes, not more ok?"

Cedrik was informed by the nurse that Michelle was by herself, which picked Cedrik's curiosity. Did they transferred her into a new room? Walking in the Hall of the fifth floor, Cedrik rapidly stood right in front of Michelle's room door and gently pushed it to enter inside the dim room. He wasn't surprised to find out that the young woman was peacefully resting in her bed. His blue eyes traveled down on her broken leg and he examined carefully the external fixator installed on her right leg for the reduction of her broken tibia. It reminded him of a Skiing accident that happened to him when he was 32 years old, so he could relate to the pain Michelle was probably experiencing in her right leg.

"Alright!"

He told himself, realizing that the young woman was asleep and that waking her up wasn't a good idea. Just when his feet stepped out of the room, a faint moan filled the air surrounding him. He slowly turned around to see what was going on, and his blue eyes lowered down on the young female laying in the bed. Her eyes were wide open and her cheeks were covered with her tears.

"Well! Good evening! You did refuse to answer Adam's questions?"

Cedrik wasn't thrilled at all that Michelle had refuse to cooperate with Adam, early in the day. He watched the young woman sitting up in her bed, waiting for an explanation coming from her.

"I don't know, I didn't know him."

She rather look confused to Cedrik. Her incoherent speech could only indicate Cedrik that Michelle was still having painkillers to reduce the pain.

He sighed heavily before approaching the young woman.

"Want some help?"

He asked her if she wanted some help, since she didn't seem to be capable of getting out of her bed properly. He also didn't want her to injure her leg. She was already in pain, he didn't think she needed more issues than this.

"No, no! I just want a new bed. It's all wet!"

His jaws move on his side as Cedrik captured quickly what was going on with the 28 year old woman. She had wet her bed during her sleep and it couldn't be more crystal clear as Michelle pushed away the sheet covering her. A large darker spot was visible and she had as well stained her nightgown.

She looked disoriented to Cedrik and he made sure she wouldn't get out of her bed.

"No, no, stay in your bed. I will get a nurse alright, she'll change you!"

He just couldn't leave the poor woman in her own piss. Exiting Michelle's room, Cedrik headed to the nurses Station and to his surprise, no nurses were available for the moment. He was by himself, that was until a nurse passed his way.

"Sorry, could you come to room 518? Just a bed wetting accident, nothing serious..."

The nurse shook her head at Cedrik. It was obvious to Cedrik that she was in a hurry to head somewhere else.

"There's a cart over there with briefs and new sheets. I'm sorry, I have to attend another patient Mister..."

The nurse kept walking rapidly toward the elevator, leaving Cedrik with no other choice than taking care of Michelle's bed wetting accident. Shutting his eyes and sighing in desperation as he was stuck with that task. Grabbing on the big cart a set of new sheets, and a pair of clean underwear for Michelle, Cedrik returned back to Michelle's room with an uncomfortable sensation in him.

"Ok, I'll change your sheets. I will just transfer you on the rocking chair over there."

Michelle nodded and Cedrik gently lifted Michelle in his arms to bring her on the rocking chair, making sure the IV pole followed them as well near the rocking chair.

"Won't be long.."

Once he was done with changing the soiled Sheets, Cedrik headed toward Michelle with that curious look on his face.

"I'll get out of the room, I will let you change yourself, ok?"

He thought he had already done enough by changing the sheets of her bed, and didn't really see himself with cleaning her. Not that taking care of a young woman like this would've bothered Cedrik, he just didn't know her enough to accomplish such a private thing concerning this young woman.

"No! I can't pull out my underwear by myself. Please, help me!"

She had this imploring look on her face and Cedrik was speechless. Was she really begging him with changing her?

"No, wait here. I'll get a nurse. She will help you with this!"

His heart was beating faster, and even though that sounded genuine coming from her, Cedrik didn't take this risk. What if the next day she was accusing Cedrik of sexual assault? That would be really bad for his career, and he knew it.

Getting out of Michelle's room, Cedrik spotted a nurse coming out of another room and he explained her that he changed the sheets of Michelle Henderson's bed, but that he wasn't going to clean her.

"Sure, we'll send someone in a few..."

He rolled his eyes as the nurse walked in the opposite direction, knowing well that the tone the nurse had used was already telling Cedrik that it would take more than a few minutes to get someone for Michelle. Going back in Michelle's room, Cedrik stopped dead in his track when he shut the door behind him. Michelle was still sitting down on the chair, but only her wet underwear was covering her genitals.

"What are you doing?"

This was indeed an awkward situation for the middle-aged man as her big breast was diving right into his blue eyes. He couldn't help glancing at her chest. That smug expression on her face wasn't something Cedrik was used to coming from a woman. Especially a young woman...

"That's enough!"

Without much though, Cedrik got a grip of one of the fresh sheets from the bed and immediately wrapped it around Michelle's body, to cover her nakedness. Not that he wasn't enjoying looking at her flesh, he just assumed that it was plain wrong.

"Come on, pull down your underwear, I'll help you to take them off and that's all!"

He wasn't kidding around, and he was hoping the young woman had grasped his words. He doubted it though, since Michelle was not really herself because of the medication easing down her pain. Just like he asked, Michelle pulled down her underwear around her thighs and Cedrik removed the moist underwear from her dangling legs. This is when he noticed that she wasn't really a tall woman as her legs dangled freely over the room's floor.

She was still naked underneath the sheet wrapped around her body and Cedrik had never expected this sort of thing happening to him.

"Everything is alright in here?"

A black nurse entered in the room and startled Cedrik as she spoke up.

"Yes, everything is alright, perhaps you should put more care into your patients! This one wet her bed and I'm the one who changed her sheets! Clean her now, I wasn't here for this!"

Angry, Cedrik handed to the nurse Michelle's wet underwear and stormed out of the room. Was he really angry, or he was frightened by what happened with Michelle?
Back to top Go down
https://thelostchapters.board-directory.net

CHAPTER THREE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Chapters :: Stories :: A Strange Path-
Jump to: