The Lost Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lost Chapters

Short Stories by Michelle G.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHAPTER FOUR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

CHAPTER FOUR Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER FOUR   CHAPTER FOUR Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:27 pm

3 months had passed by and she was clearly capable of walking without the aid of her crutches, perhaps not yet strong enough to run rapidly like she was before, but at least she was capable of taking care of herself like a normal grown up adult. Residing at her father's house while this one was working overseas in Italy, Michelle had taken advantage of the absence of her father to move into her father's house in Norfolk. Petting her father's English Bulldog near the little garden, Michelle was enjoying this sunny day of May by relaxing in the backyard, nearby the crispy clear pool.

She was wearing her bikini underneath a long white t-shirt, and it was obvious she had taken a dip in the pool few minutes before as her short hair was still wet.

"Wait here Brutus, I'll come back in a few."

Walking back inside the house, Michelle left the Bulldog outside near the pool, while the Satellite Radio kept playing songs from the 90's. She had a call to make to a friend of hers, and was hoping she would come back to work soon.

"Yea... No it's ok so far. I still have pain in the leg, but it's fine. I cannot walk for long period of time. I don't think I would be able to work for a whole shift without having pain, you know..."

Brutus the bulldog could be hear barking in the backyard and Michelle had to tell her friend that she had to go as Michelle noticed that Brutus was barking way too loud.

"Shit!!"

Rushing outside of the house, Michelle watched the Bulldog barking at a tall silhouette standing near the pool. Stopping dead in her track, and gulping loudly, Michelle didn't need to be told who was the man standing in her backyard.

"Miss Henderson, we've tried several times to reach for you, but you never returned our calls at the FBI!"

She was speechless, her lips sealed together as her eyes glanced at Cedrik Alexander. Brutus still barking at the stranger, Michelle had to intervene and send the dog inside the house.

"That's enough Brutus! Get inside, come on!"

Once the dog returned inside the residence, Michelle lowered down her head, pretending to check the pool's Skimmer basket. She was actually avoiding any eye contact with Cedrik, remembering well that she had done to him back at the Hospital, 3 months ago.

"Yea, sorry... I was moving into my father's house, I was pretty busy and plus I have a lot of physiotherapy treatments that really fill up my days."

"I can understand this, but we're not yet done with the investigation. Now, perhaps we could finally have a look at those questions?"

Leaving the skimmer basket, she gazed in direction of Cedrik and noticed how he was dressed. Still clean cut, she thought as she observed the dark suit he was wearing, with the same black tie she could recognize.

Fidgeting with her hands, Michelle was really nervous in the presence of Cedrik, and she felt ashamed as he was almost twice her age. He wasn't even that sexy, thought Michelle. He just had this kind of charm that had captured her during their first encounter. His voice was also something that was turning her on, a detail she kept for herself.

"Look, what do you want to know? This guy broke into my apartment and he chased me, until I entered in the kitchen and grabbed that knife. He then hit my right leg violently with the baseball bat. I then fell on the floor and as he tried to pin me on the floor, I stabbed him in the neck. That's what happened. I didn't know who he was, and some people think that my ex hired this guy to kill me, but how Could I know!"

Once she had told Cedrik her story, Michelle turned off the radio in the backyard and gathered in the shed the pool accessories she had used during the morning to clean the bottom of the pool.

"Alright, but you already told us these facts Michelle. The guy you killed was named Dave Edwards, does it ring you a bell?"

Still placing stuff in the shed, Michelle caught Cedrik approaching her near the shed. Placing her hands on her hips, she was still avoiding any eye contact with the 53 year old man.

"Nope! It doesn't ring a bell to me at all!"

Even though she wanted to avoid looking at Cedrik, the closer he was approaching her, the more she was becoming stressed.

"Do you know where is your ex? You said that you think he hired this man to kill you. Why?"

Finally aiming her blue eyes to his, Michelle's lips slightly trembled as she pointed out to Cedrik that it was her friends who thought that her Ex had hired someone to kill her.

"No! I said it was my friends who thought so!"

Looking back and forth between Cedrik and her pool vacuum, she was hoping that it wasn't that obvious how agitated she was in front of Cedrik.

She stepped back when she felt Cedrik moving closer to her. Seeing that she didn't have enough space to step back, Michelle decided to get out of the shed in a rapid motion.

"I have, I have an appointment with my physiotherapist Mr. Alexander in an hour, I have to get ready!"

She stuttered her sentence as she felt the dryness in her throat.

"Oh, really? That would surprise me Michelle, I called your Physiotherapist and I asked him if you were at his office, and he said, not until Monday! Unless he's made a mistake?"

Her eyes widened as Cedrik exposed the truth right in her face. She had lied to him, but never thought that he would know about her appointments with her physiotherapist. She stood in front of him dumbstruck, not really knowing what to tell at all to the tall man.

"I, I guess I thought we were Monday."

She stammered out those words under the influence of the stress caused by Cedrik. She didn't know what to do in order to get rid of Cedrik, even as she was walking back into the house, Cedrik was still following her and unfortunately for her, Cedrik entered by the patio door before she could even had the time to lock this one.

"Ok, what the fuck you want? Get out!"

She shouted at Cedrik to leave her alone and to get out of her place, but the next thing she knew, she felt Cedrik's firm grip seizing her arm and she uttered out a loud moan before she could grasp the look in his eyes as he lowered down his pale blue eyes to her face.

"What was this little game you played at the hospital? What was the point of this whole thing uh?"

She suddenly felt that throbbing sensation in her vagina and her breathing quicken under his clutch.

"I, I don't remember this at all, please let me go!"

Tears flowed out of her eyes as Cedrik's hand slid under her long white t-shirt. Reaching for her bikini bottom, it was quickly pulled down by him and she couldn't free herself from his grip at all. She then felt Cedrik's lips brushing the side of ear, while he slid out some naughty words to arouse her more.

"You sure seem wet for a girl that doesn't remember at all!"

She moaned louder as Cedrik penetrated his long middle finger inside her wet vagina.

"Please don't stop Cedrik..."

And he didn't stop, he kept fingering her gently until she climaxed violently under the touch of his hand. She quickly brought down her right hand to her vagina in order to rub her clitoris. Finally, Michelle opened her eyes only to realize that she was still in her hospital bed. Even though this was just a sexual dream involving Cedrik Alexander. It's the orgasm provoked by Cedrik in her dream that awakened her. She had really experienced an orgasm for real, and it was the first time that a sexual experience of this sort was happening to Michelle. Never before she had been awakened by an orgasm in her sleep.

Alone in her hospital room, Michelle slowly touched with her fingers the entrance of her vagina, only to conclude that her dream had been strong enough to get her soaking wet. She could feel the moisture left by her vagina in her underwear and it didn't take her much more to start rubbing her clitoris while picturing Cedrik Alexander changing her. She had taken pleasure in having the FBI Agent pulling out her underwear earlier in the night, the mere image of this moment in her mind triggered another powerful orgasm...

Breathing quickly, she felt a relief invading her after having those two orgasms. She thought it was the Medication she was receiving through her veins that was responsible for such vivid dreams...
Back to top Go down
https://thelostchapters.board-directory.net

CHAPTER FOUR
Page 1 of 1